- Do I Need An Appointment?
- We are committed to providing quality individualized care, therefore we request that you call ahead to schedule an appointment. Appointment length varies dependent on the services to be provided.
- Do I Need A Prescription?
- Most insurance companies define Prosthetists and Orthotists as specialists and therefore require a referral and/or prescription from the referring doctor.
- What Can I Expect On My First Visit?
- As a new patient, you will be asked to register and provide insurance and medical history information.
- Your first appointment will involve a detailed evaluation of your specific condition and a review your history, occupation and hobbies. This will allow us to determine the best possible solution to fit your specific needs. The evaluation process is designed to provide both you and the practitioner with a better understanding of your condition and design of your orthosis or prosthesis. We strive to design the best device to help you live life better.
- Will My Insurance Cover All The Costs?
- We recognize the need for a clear understanding of your financial obligations as it involves your care. Our trained staff will contact your insurance and obtain all necessary information and authorizations. We will make you aware of the charges up front and provide you options to fulfill your needs.